- 1982-1984: Clerk to Judge Veronica Wicker, United States District Court, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1984-2004: Practicing Attorney, New York.
- Worked for major Manhattan law firms in the areas of corporate law, commercial lending, entertainment law, real estate, and construction law.
- Worked for a prominent firm in Long Island, New York in the areas of litigation in both state and federal courts, insurance defense, medical malpractice, commercial litigation and trusts and estates.
- Practiced as a solo attorney in Manhattan in the areas of residential real estate and trusts and estates, and general commercial real estate.
- 2021: Current Board Member: Appointed by SaddleBrooke One Board to finish out the term of a departing director.
- 2018-present: Chairperson of the SaddleBrooke Public Affairs Commission. The Commission is unique because it allows residents of both SaddleBrooke One and SaddleBrooke Two to participate as full members. Mission is to keep SaddleBrooke informed about what’s happening in Pinal County and the surrounding areas.
- 2019: President, SaddleBrooke Lady Niners Golf Club.
- 2010-2016: Member, SaddleBrooke One Board of Directors. Served as Secretary and Vice President.
- 2013: Board Liaison to Architectural & Landscaping Committee.
- 2008-2009: Member, SaddleBrooke One Rules Committee.
- 2021: President, GLAAS (Gays Lesbians and Allies of SaddleBrooke).
- Since 2011, my spouse and I have been providing financial support for 3-4 promising undergraduates at the U of A on an annual basis.
- Sponsor of the Annual U of A Downtown Lecture Series.